Drive Relevant Traffic and Increase Your Page Rank on Search Engines
The top ranking position on Google gets clicked 42.13% of the time – that’s 8.5 times the amount clicks the number five position receives!
Search engine optimization is one of the best investments a company or an individual can make in that it provides a means for it to be visible and established.
Being found on Google and other search engines touches every part of your marketing strategy, which is why companies continue to increase spending on search engine marketing resources.
Guided by your instructors, you’ll dive deep into each of the core topics that comprise good SEO:
- Fundamental SEO concepts
- Keyword research
- Page optimization
- Link building essentials
- Reporting on SEO
Within those topics, you’ll uncover even more key highlights:
- How do search engines determine the value of a site?
- How to identify good keywords and map them to semantic topic groups
- Recent trends such as voice search
- How SEO fits in with the sales funnel
- How to prioritize SEO tasks
- How to determine your most valuable content
- How to evaluate links
- Essential reports to measure the impact of SEO
- In-depth application of SEO principles
Who is this course for?
Whether you’ve just started doing SEO and need to familiarize yourself with technical SEO or you want to gain greater expertise in a specific technical SEO topic, this course is definitely for you.
If you work as a consultant or agency side handling technical SEO topics, you should join the course to gain an understanding of technical concepts and learn how to avoid any potential issues.
- Receive SEO credentials in less time and money than a degree would require.
- Develop a strong understanding of SEO, including tools, strategies and best practices
- Apply proven SEO methods to organically generate relevant keyword phrases for your site.
- Be recognized for your SEO expertise and commitment to your evolving your skill set.